- Paste Paper, Part 1 covering the techniques how to achieve certain pattern,
- Paste Paper, Part 2 everything else (choosing paper and paste, setting up the workspace, and several decoration techniques)
- Paste Recipe
- Indirect Tacketing
- Tunnel Book, structure foldable from one piece of paper; download the template here
- Tunnel Book, structure with panels added to two accordion folds on the left and right of the book
- Penholder as Closure
- Simple Two Colored Coptic Headband – that’s one of the headbands that are shown in my book Six Ways to Make Coptic Headbands. The description in the book is more elaborate with more photos and additional tips and explanations but this here is complete, too.
- Cutting Traditional Linoleum
- Origami Box
- A Simple Full Leather Binding, Part I focusing on a leather inset
- A Simple Full Leather Binding, Part II focusing on making the covers
- Asian Stab Binding
The above works by Hilke Kurzke published on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Germany License.
You may download, save, and use the tutorials, and of course you are allowed to make money with the objects you produce with the instructions. You may distribute copies of the original tutorials only in a non-commercial environment and always have to name me as the author.
The images contained in them may only be used in the exact context of the post. Please no derivative work of the posts without my consent.
If you enjoy the tutorials, please let me know. Knowing that a work is appreciated is a nice reward for the time spend doing it.